- Spiffing up the (former) Oak Tree island at Louise and Ventura
- Extending the planted divider on Ventura near Plaza de Oro to "Chli's" restaurant
- Removing the moribund newsstand next to Auto Steigler
- Landscaping and cleaning-up the east side of Louise between Burbank and Oxnard
To Babbitt Ave. residents, and others who back up to Louise Ave.:
If we are able to secure plants (we're thinking oleanders, but open to suggestions) for the parkway between the wall and the street, they will need to be watered and somewhat tended until they are established. How will we keep them watered? This will require community action of some kind...
- Are you willing to install a drip sprinkler for the new plants at your expense?
- Can you hang your hose over the wall twice a week to water the plants
- Should we just go #$%$&^% ourselves; this isn't worth the trouble
Please email email@example.com or comment below.